Pages

Sunday 10 April 2016

My beautiful Adelaide continue...



Two weeks mid-sem break could be give me much time to update my blog. As I said from my previous blog, InsyaAllah I'll share a lot more about a beautiful Adelaide. 






This is Rundle Mall that people usually go to do some shopping, eating or just to unwind ourselves

St Kilda. There are playground special for adults and kids. yuhuuuu


I'm in State Library. A nice place for students to study


Gorge Wildlife Park. Here, we can meet these animals with our own eyes. 

Actually this is not a kanggaroo, I forgot its name. We can feed them as well. They were so hungry when we arrived to that place. haha.
Picking strawberry at Adelaide Hills
Picking strawberry! 

A few souvenirs that I bought at Gorge Wildlife Park. I was the one most excited to buy those things even though I still have a lot of time to spend in Adelaide. haha
Hi! Meet my "baby"

I was at Handorf German if I'm not mistake





That's all. Hope this sharing may help you to give you some ideas if you planning to visit Adelaide. See ya!! Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik