Pages

Saturday 9 April 2016

Cool! I'm a Bachelor of Pharmacy Student!


One of my goals when I decided to create my own blog is to share my precious experiences. I'm not good in convincing and confront people directly. That's why this blog is existed.

I'm quite busy lately as I'm now an Undergraduate student in University of South Australia. It's been one month I'm in Australia. Before I fly to Australia, I do crossed in my mind to study abroad but I could never imagine that I am able to feel by myself a great chance to pursue my Degree in overseas. 

My first impression when I start to stay in Adelaide is "This place is likely make me feel secured and safe wherever I go". It doesn't mean it's totally safe, it is just likely pretty safe compare to my home country. Besides that, the cleanliness and obligation of citizens to the rules are really impressed me a lot. I'm also impressed with the attitudes of Australian each time I took a bus to go anywhere. When the passenger enter the entrance of the bus, the driver will greet by saying "Hi", "Hello", or "Morning". The passenger then will say "Thank you" to the driver when they reach to their destination. Australian also very nice to anyone by greeting and talking to us even though they do not know us. I never seen this situation happen in my home country. That's why some people says that we could see a Muslim behaviour in non-Muslim country. Muslim is the majority predominant in my country but unfortunately and sadly, we are still lacking in being an Islam as our way of life. But hey! No worries. There's always space for us to improve ourselves. ;)

There are much more places that I still don't manage to go because a lot of unavoidable factors. But, let me show a few nice views in Adelaide as an introduction to Adelaide, South Australia. :)
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA CITY EAST CAMPUS :)
BROOKMAN BUILDING IN FRONT OF UNISA CITY EAST


BONYTHON PARK
I can't recall what this place is, but I think this is River Torrens behind UniSa City East :)



TRAM

ADELAIDE MOSQUE
Inner part in Adelaide Mosque

That's all I guess. InsyaAllah, there are more sharing rom me for next blog. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik