Pages

Saturday 18 June 2016

Positive- Surah At-Taghabun

Bismillahirahmanirrahim..

Since I was in Adelaide, I have tried my best to stay positive all the time. But, it wasn't an easy task as going through many challenging things that keep crumbled me as time goes by especially when exam time is coming this month. The first exam that I gonna take that would be definitely stressful not because of a need to study as exam preparation but to maintain consistent and positive thinking of big exam gonna held. One day, someone asked me "How to Maintain Positive?". It such a tough question as I wasn't in the good mood at that time and can't think properly to give the best answer.

After prayer the next day, I read Quran from the pages I left previously. Suddenly, when I went through the translation of Surah At-Taghabun, verses 11,

"No disaster strikes except by permission of Allah . And whoever believes in Allah - He will guide his heart. And Allah is Knowing of all things."

something struck into my heart. I tried so hard to understand that particular ayah, even though I don't even know what I tried to find from that verses. I remembered from my previous usrah, I've shared about video of Nouman Ali Khan regarding Surah Al Qasas, Chapter 28, verses 10,

"And the heart of Moses' mother became empty [of all else]. She was about to disclose [the matter concerning] him had We not bound fast her heart that she would be of the believers."

I tried to contemplate between both ayah to relate those back into my friend question regarding maintaining positive in our lives.

Image result for positive heart

I concluded that to maintain positive....

First of all, we can't maintain positive unless we have the strongest feeling in our heart that lead us into a positive mind. Why? Because a positive thinking is parts of feeling. For example, if we feel anger to someone or assignments did not work out as we thought, are we in a negative or positive state at those time? Of course negative right? Angry (negative feeling) leads to negative thoughts or mind. To change that kind of negative thoughts we should change our feelings by any means.

From that ayah,

>> We know that Allah who the one can tie human's heart whenever we going through such traumatized situations like a mother of Prophet Musa pbuh went.

>> To get Allah's favor, we must have faith in Allah. I give you a situation. Most of us will use Google Map, Waze or whatsoever to reach any destinations. Even though those apps usually give different routes to reach somewhere based on traffic conditions, we still believe that we will reach our destination because we know they won't make mistakes. Same goes to have faith in Allah. No matter what happens in our lives, we must believe Allah will help us. How does Allah help us, though?

>> YOU should ask Him to do so such you ask Google Map to show you a direction to get to your destinations. Ask Him to give you a calm, strong feeling to go through those challenging situations in our lives. Believe that Allah will grant your wish as you believe that Google Map will bring you into your destinations no matter what routes you take.

>> After you gain that strongest feeling, InsyaAllah you will be able to bring yourselves to a positive mind.

Image result for positive


May Allah bless us in our ways into Jannah. Amin..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik