Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

I need to relax!!!

Bismillah and Assalamualaikum.
Since I join IELTS preparation class this month, I had a busy day. I need to wake up early in the morning. Then, I must get ready to go to class that start at 9 until 1.20 pm. At 2, I go for work until 6 pm. Then I back home, taking a bath, dinner, prayer and straight away going to desk and start studying. Finally, I will go to bed at 11 or 12 pm. So, the routine repeating for next day. It's quite tough. Sometimes I feel exhausted and relly need rest. But how I could find a suitable time as now I struggling with IELTS exam for next month? So, these are few ways for me to catch a little bit breath:

1. Cut off from social media accounts
I ever heard from another blog saying that we must stop ourselves from checking any social media things when you going to start your early day because it might make you feel mess up with all those stuff. So, YES! I DID THAT! And I found that after I decide not to check my Facebook, Instagram Whatsapp, Gmail and so on, I feel more calm and have a peaceful mind. So, instead what I do? I will just recite a dua', zikr, motivates myself to be a better person and improve my spoken English by talking to myself (okay, that sounds a little bit crazy, but I did that.. haha). I will back to social media when I finish my class or work.

2. Get a sleep booster during break time
My class will end at 1.20 pm and I went to work by taking a train at LRT station. It took 15 minutes to reach my destination. So, I used that time to sleep for  a while to boost my mind that already exhausted because consumed too much lesson previously. Make a dua' to Allah hopes that our sleep has been a reward as a good deed because we already lost our energy to learn Allah's knowledge.

3. Doing hobbies
I really enjoy reading other people's blog, reading books, sharing useful information to friends through Whatsapp, doing house chores, walk around, watching tv or Youtube and the list go on. I used to do all these when I feel tired and need little space to energize myself into a normal state. It is okay if you really need to relax. Islam is not torturing you to work 24/7 until you couldn't walk straight like a drunk person. Just make sure you do beneficial hobbies that may not only gain your energy back but you also gain reward from Allah S.W.T.

4. Sleep early
I usually sleep at 11 or near 12 pm. I think this is important because we already work hard during the daytime. Allah had given us a night to rest so we must use this privilege. Have a good sleep so we can get ready for next day with a great mind, high spirit and be enthusiastic!!

All in all, these are my style on how to get off my stressful and busy day. You might have something else that more interesting to unwind yourselves from all toughest day. If you don't have any, just try to come out with something amazing!

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik