Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

How to Make A Decision?

Bismillah and Assalamualaikum.
Today I learn something new in my class about "How to Make A Decision?". I think it is very important to be discussed because most people had difficulty in making decisions in their life from trivial things like which clothes we should wear until making a big decision such as to get married to a stranger that we already knew them a couple of months or maybe years. From the articles, I read in class, there were three ways on how we going to solve our confusion in making decision:

1. Be Logical
We should be rational by figuring out the factors or reasons that influence our decision. For example,

Problem: We always took a long time to choose the best clothes every morning.
Reason: We did not want to wear the same stuff,
Solution: Why not we start planning a little bit earlier on the weekend or at least the night before we start our day.

Another example,

Problem: Have no idea to eat for lunch
Reason: Getting bored eating same food every day
Solution: Find a nice and different restaurant or probably we could plan our meal by cooking on your own or make a schedule on which food we going to eat that week.

It might sound silly, but I just given you a general idea on how to make a decision by logical thinking. It could be easy to follow or not for certain people. All depend on YOU!

Next..

2. Be intuitive
Follow your gut! Sometimes we tend to follow our feeling in deciding something. But, BE AWARE! It may make you more confusing and totally lost if because the chance for you to decide a right thing is maybe 50 percent or less than that. It is not a specific number, but, I would say it is quite difficult to solve problems by following our heart that might lead you to worst result. However, it is not a big deal if we want to choose this way.

Finally..

3. Take a chance
I think most people use this in making a decision. For example, we start our education in kindergarten, then went to primary and secondary school, further study to foundation or diploma, pursue study for Bachelor's Degree, get married, have a family, decide to take Master and Ph.D. and the list goes on.

I tell you what when I ask my friend about their planning after completing Diploma. They said, "I don't know. I just follow the flow." Personally, I would say most of us do not have a life planning instead of just follow the fate that been set for them. I am not saying it is  a bad thing because sometimes it could be good, but sometimes it totally not good. Like I said just now, it all depends on YOU!


Actually these are my personal opinion and suggestion about "How to Make A Decision?". You might agree or disagree with mine. I just give my own view based on the articles I learn today. But, it's okay. Everyone has their own perspective on a certain issue. You can share your thoughts by drop your comment in my entry.

                                  Image result for making decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik